If you are interested in vaping THC-infused e-liquids, the chances are that you’ve thought about how to make vape oil at home using marijuana. Well, you’ll be glad to know that the process is simple, and everything you need is easily accessible. Making DIY THC-infused e-liquids is no different from making DIY nicotine-based e-liquids. You can choose to vape your THC e-liquid using your usual vaping device. This means that you can avoid combustion and still enjoy the high that you get from smoking weed
There are different methods of making THC-infused e-liquid. In this article, we’ll be highlighting a true DIY method that doesn’t require any chemicals or expert knowledge.
Here is a list of the things you’ll need:
Glass jar Burner/stove
Food-grade flavor (optional)
- The first step is to decarboxylate your cannabis by heating it. To do this, you need to wrap your cannabis in a tin foil and put it in the oven for around 15 to 30 mins. Set the oven temperature around 225 to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. When you take the cannabis out of the oven, let it cool down before you open the foil.
- The next step is to put the cannabis inside your glass jar and pour alcohol into it until the herb is completely submerged. It is important not to put too much alcohol, but just enough to cover the cannabis.
- Fill the saucepan about halfway with water and put it on the burner at low heat. Let it boil, and then put the glass jar in the pot with boiling water. You need to stir the alcohol and cannabis in the jar from time to time. Leave the jar in the boiling water for at least an hour when the alcohol becomes dark green. If the water level is running low, feel free to add more.
- When you remove the glass jar from the boiling water, let it cool down. Then strain the mixture using the cheesecloth and remove the cannabis. After straining, rinse your glass jar and put the alcohol-infused cannabis into it. Then add a few teaspoons of the water to the mix.
- Put the glass jar back in the pot of boiling water and stir it occasionally. The goal is to allow the alcohol to evaporate. You will probably have to leave it on the burner for an hour or more. When you notice that the level of the liquid in the glass jar has reduced considerably, you can take it out.
- Let the mixture cool down, then add your vegetable glycerin and propylene glycol to the mix.
- You can then add your food-grade flavor to the mix. Flavorah has some of the best flavors for making e-liquids. Regardless of your preference, there is something at this store for you.
- Transfer the mixture into your normal e-juice bottle, and you’re set to start vaping.
Making the perfect THC-infused vape liquid requires a lot of experimentation. Do not be let down if you don’t hit the mark on your first try. Remember to measure all your ingredients thoroughly – this is one of the keys to ensure that the vape juice comes outright.